Lilypie

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Am I Going To Do With Him!

Tyler loves playing in the bathtub...well actually the sink. He splashes all over the place. Guess what else splashes? The toilet....yes you read that right. I turned my back on him for 30 seconds tonight to change shirts and I heard water. I looked up and there was my sweet little boy with both hands in the toilet having a ball.....


Now for his new chew toy....my big toe. Yep, not joking. If I have my feet on the couch and I'm not paying attention, he decides to latch onto my toes with those 2 razor sharp teeth of his. I think it has something to do with the red toe nail polish. Note to self: avoid red polish.


So I've got to break my son of biting on my toes and playing in the toilet....kind of sounds like training a puppy...

No comments: