Lilypie

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

WOW! Can you believe it's snowing! I'm so excited. I had to bundle Tyler up tight and get a few Kodax moments in. Here's my little man! I only got a couple of shots with him with his tongue in his mouth because he wanted to eat the snow!

Mommy, you've got too much clothes on me. I can't even sit up!
Yum...Snow taste good.

Look at that smile!

He doesn't know what to think! He looks like the Michelin Man with all those rolls in his outfit!

4 comments:

rita and andy said...

Love it. Look at you being all prepared for the snow. I love the one of him sitting up, he looks like a little blue snowman.

Anonymous said...

We got a little too. Walker loved being out in it, but Izzy wasn't interested.

Crystal

amyop said...

I love his outfit and I am so glad he got to wear it! There aren't many days like today!!! Love you!

Ashley W. said...

Too Cute!