Lilypie

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too Stinkin Cute!

I know he's my baby and I am very partial, but he's just too stinkin cute! He's a handful these days, with a very stubborn personality. But if you just let him be, he's a barrel of fun!
Look Daddy, I've got your hat and I'm not giving it back!
If Tyler goes missing, he's usually in the hallway playing with his 'friend'. His 'friend' is a lot of fun. He laughs with Tyler, talks to Tyler, and they kiss each other bye bye!
You always need to High-Five your 'friend!'
Tyler has outgrown his bath tub. Unfortunately, the big bath tub kills mommy's back. Daddy figured out that Tyler fits perfectly into the sink right now! And now Tyler and Mommy enjoy bath time!
Look at that face! This is what I mean about TOO STINKIN CUTE! Man I love this little guy! I can always count on him to make me smile.

4 comments:

Hope said...

SO cute!!!

rita and andy said...

He is precious and SO BIG! Where does the time go?

amjackson said...

I agree! He is too stinkin cute!!! Those two little teeth are so precious! I think that is when they have the cutest smiles! :)

Anonymous said...

Ilove this little man so much i think i will go get him and bring him home with me nana