Lilypie

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prayer Request

I love blog surfing and I came across this blog tonight, and I am completely heartbroken for this family. They have a beautiful 10 month old baby girl that was diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks ago, and this weekend she went to be with Jesus. I have cried harder tonight than I have in a very long time. Tyler is almost 10 months old, and I can not even begin to imagine how I would go on with out him. And I can imagine this family loved their baby girl just as much. Please pray for this family. As a mother, I don't know how you would ever survive this. Here is her blog if you'd like to read their story. I'm going to go and say a prayer of thankfulness over my sweet baby right now as he sleeps peacefully. I just want to hold him even tighter right now and savor every second with him.
http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/

No comments: