Lilypie

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting So Big

My sweet baby is getting so big. He is in to everything! All boy!!! He is a ball of energy and I love every minute with him. He's still a very good baby, but is so curious about everything! He has to touch, feel, and see everything. I love looking at the world through his eyes. Right now, he's pulling up and walking along the couch while holding on. And I swear he can crawl in a complete circle around our house in 10 seconds! He eats like a pig, and even if he's already eaten, he still has to have a little bite of what you're eating. And other than green beans, I haven't really seen anything that he won't eat. He loves ice cream! HA, who doesn't!?! He is saying Dada and sometimes Nana, but he just laughs at me when I try to get him to say Mama. Maybe one day. And he waves Bye-Bye now, and will give you a big slobbery kiss when you ask him for sugar. He loves to laugh and has the sweetest giggle that's contagious. I love his smile with those 2 little teeth shining. He loves bath time and playing in the floor with MaMa. And I think he's the coolest kid in the world! I can just eat him up!!!

He loves riding in his new wagon!
Even with sweet potatoes on his face, he's still cute :-)

My first temper tantrum! He did this tonight when we took something away from him.
This is the face I wake up to each morning and I could just eat it up!
And he's still playing with his 'friend'.
Giving Mommy Sugars
Hanging out with Daddy
I still love bath time!
And now...we will leave you with a smile! Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i could eat him up with that cute little smile i love him sooo much nana

Anonymous said...

Will you please come to Columbia so that I can squeeze him up. He is so cute.