Lilypie

Monday, December 29, 2008

Who needs Santa...I've got Grandma!

Tyler was so much fun at Christmas! He didn't quite get the hang of unwrapping presents...he just wanted to pull off just enough paper so he'd have something to chew on! HA! He was so funny. He was overwhelmed with the presents. He didn't know what to play with first. He was so excited. And I have to admit, between my family and Frank's, Santa looked pretty sad. He's going to have to kick it up a notch next year if he wants to hang. Here's some of my favorite Christmas pictures.
Our Happy Little Boy on Christmas morning.

My new ride...

After all these presents, all I want to play with is the paper... My first Boo-Boo! Mommy tried to tell me not to climb up the coffee table, but I didn't listen.
Ohhhh, look mommy. It's talking to me!
His first look at what Santa brought. What should I play with first?
Christmas Eve at Nana's....my first present I've unwrapped.
My family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie, he is precious! I bet he will enjoy the learning table...my 3 year old STILL plays with ours!

Glad you had a nice holiday!