Lilypie

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Look What I Can Do...

This morning I heard Tyler playing in his crib so I went in to take a look. And this is what I found...

Tyler has figured out how to pull himself up and stand in his crib! I was so proud of him. And he was so tickled with himself. He would hold on to the side of the crib so he wouldn't fall.

Tyler is also getting a 2nd tooth! The first tooth is just coming in and already another one! It's coming in right next to the first one. He's going to be so cute with 2 little teeth showing!

Tyler is getting so big and I continue to be amazed at how much he is learning and growing. I love to watch him examine whatever his tiny hands can hold. He is such a happy baby. He cries when he's really sleeping or hungry and that's about it. Although he has learned if he "cries" when we walk out the room we'll come back in. And he's milking that right now, but when you walk back in he's just so darn cute! He keeps saying Dadadadadada. I'm working on Mama, but no luck yet. But he sure does love me. He gets so excited when I pick him up from 'school'. And when we are playing on the floor, he'll crawl up to me and put his hand on my face and cuddle next to me. And my heart just melts! He has definitely won my heart a million times over. I just can't believe how much I love this little guy. I read once that having a child is filling a place in your heart that you never new existed, and that's so true. My prayer is that Tyler grows into the child and man that God has designed him to be. And that Frank and I can be the parents that God has called us to be. What a huge blessing God has given us!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Tyler is darn CUTE!!!! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays so far!!
Love,
Suz

amyop said...

I love those teeth!! I can't wait to see more! Give him a kiss for me!