Lilypie

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tyler is Grounded...Yes Grounded!

Tyler is in trouble. You see...everyone knows I am very 'conservative' when it comes to spending money. Well, I finally broke down and bought Tyler one of those cutesy boutique outfits. Primarily out of pure desperation. You see, I needed to get Tyler's pictures taken and everyone with a boy knows that there are NO CUTE BOY CLOTHES ANYWHERE!!! So I finally found a precious little boy outfit and I paid an arm, a leg, and a couple of toes for it. So, I get Tyler in his outfit and he is TO-DIE-FOR cute. I mean, I could have eaten him with a spoon! We start taking pictures. All is good. Final picture is taken and then there he goes...or I should say there he blows. Carrots come flying out of his mouth all over his brand new outfit. DID I MENTION THE OUTFIT IS WHITE???? Just my luck! I spend a portion of my retirement on his new outfit and now it's covered in orange carrots. Great. Just great.

So I rush home and treat it with shout. Well shout ain't doing anything! I'm on my 3rd wash right now, and I am really crossing my fingers. Otherwise Tyler's on restriction. And those pictures better turn out good!

***Update: After 3 washes, still no luck. It has faded down to a yellow color. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this out??? I've got it soaking in water (with shout) right now so it doesn't dry. HELP!!!!

4 comments:

rita and andy said...

I am so sorry. I too would be sick! Shout makes a double formula stain remover that works great. It took red kool-aid out of a white shirt.

amjackson said...

GURLll..........get you some Oxy-clean and soak that bad boy!! They get a clorox stain pen and that'll get out anything else that is still there on the white parts. It'll come out!! I haven't met a stain yet that I couldn't match!! :)
Once it comes out, I would like to be publicly recongnized on your web page for being a domestic goddess!! Thank you!! :)

Catherine said...

I'm with Ashley, that is the same thing that I do and there hasn't been a stain that I couldn't conquer. The Clorox pen is the greatest thing made.

Megan Miles Alba said...

Believe it or not, if all else fails, you can try peroxide. It's considered an eco-friendly alternative to Clorox.