Lilypie

Friday, November 14, 2008

Grown Up Decisions

Well, I didn't go on my girl's trip. I just couldn't leave without knowing if Tyler was getting better or not. And I thought, I'm never going to regret spending time with my baby. But If I leave and something happens, I'm going to regret leaving. So that helped me make up my mind. As for an update on Tyler, today he has been happy one hour and miserable the next. Of course he made me look like a complete liar when the girls came to my house to leave. He was a complete flirt and showed off for them. He didn't even look sick! When they left, he cried, moaned and groaned for the next hour. All in all, I think I made a good decision. Although I must admit, when the girls left my house I was very sad and teary eyed. I LOVE MY GIRLS and I was so looking forward to this getaway and catching up with everyone. I have the best group of friends and I just don't get to spend enough time with them. But, I guess that's part of being a mom. Making tough decisions and hoping you made the right ones. I wish there was a manual for this type of stuff. And I can't wait until everyone gets back on Sunday so I can hear how the trip was.

7 comments:

Amber and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber and Matt said...

Oh no! All of your hard work planning and you didn't get to go. I'm sure you made the right decision, though. Hope the little guy is 100% better soon!

rita and andy said...

Angie, I am sorry that you didn't get to go. I guess this means we need to plan on a girls trip after the first of the year. For those of us who were not able to make this one, we can enjoy. For those who were able to go, it will be another fun weekend of girl time! :-)

amjackson said...

Oooooohhhhhhh, and WE MISSED YOU SO!! But, you did the right thing! We are grown ups now and there are bigger responsibilities. There's always next year.......so start plannin'!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know you missed the girls trip... as did I but I think you made the right decision. And... there is always next year. I hope your little man is feeling better. I know it must break your heart. Have a good week. Luvs. McDivia.

Rhetta said...

Hope your little man is feeling better soon!

Catherine said...

We sure did miss you!! I thought about you all the time. But I know you made the right decision, Tyler is definitely 1st!! Next time!