Lilypie

Saturday, November 15, 2008

CRAWLING!!!

Tyler can get up on all fours, and he can take one little 'step' (i guess that's what it is.) The funny thing is, he can't even fully sit up yet without tumbling over, but he's trying to crawl! He will get up up on all fours and rock back and forth and move his arm to take a step and then fall. How funny! I'm kind of worried b/c he can really move now sliding on his stomach and rolling, so I have a feeling when he starts really crawling, he's going to take off!!! He's going to be my new weight loss plan with all the running after him I'm going to be doing. He's into everything! He wants to touch everything, hold it, examine it. I have a feeling that he's about to be a lot of fun!





1 comment:

amyop said...

His hair has gotten so light! Griffin has those exact pj's! I love them! Way to go little Tyler!