Lilypie

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HELP!

I need you to say a little prayer for me...and I realize this is a silly request but it's so important to me. I think I lost my camera!!!! I am so frantic right now. I would be so devastated if I lost it b/c I have not downloaded the last set of pictures...and there are so many adorable ones that I would ball my eyes out if they were lost.

So I know it's a silly request but say a little prayer for me that I will find it. With my mommy brain being so mushy, I just don't know where it could be. I thought I knew the last place I put it, but when I looked it wasn't there. So I am praying (and I really mean that) that God will guide me to it. And the first thing I will do with it is download my pictures!

2 comments:

DeAnn Tiller said...

Oh no! I'm sure you will find it. I will say a little prayer!

The Newton's said...

Angie, you are too funny! Here are all the places I have lost my camera (look in every diaper bag, every car, every drawer in your house). One day I found mine in the very back of my car. That was the latest lost time. I think I was meaning to put something else back there like chairs and got side tracked. I have also found my in my gym bag...I think I was meaning to put my IPOD in there. It'll turn up. It's not lost. Just misplaced. That is going to happen to you with 100 different things 100 times.