Lilypie

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boy Have I Grown

Fortunately, Frank has his own camera so I was able to use his and take some pictures. I can't believe how much Tyler has grown. My little man is already 2 months old!!! Time really flies by. And I am just loving him more and more each day!

P.S.: Over look his crazy hair. The first 3 were taken before 8:00 this morning (Can you believe I was up!!!) and I hadn't gotten him dressed and 'prettied up' yet.




My sweet, sweet baby. Words can't describe how much I love you. You are absolutely perfect. You have such sweet expressions and you love to talk to me. We talk about how 'school' was. And you just smile so sweet. It melts my heart. No one could have ever prepared me for how much I love you and what happiness you've brought in my life. I never realized how much love was missing from my life until you came in to it. I thank God each day for you and pray that he will always watch over you. You're such a joy and Mommy loves you so much...more than the sun, the moon, and the stars! Now that's a lot of love!

8 comments:

DeAnn Tiller said...

What a cutie pie! He really looks a lot like Frank in that first picture. Don't you just love the coos and smiles!

Anonymous said...

Looks more and more like daddy everyday..

rita and andy said...

WOW the first picture or two he really looks like his Daddy! I am still hoping that you find your camera, I know I would be a basket case if I lost mine!!!

Ashley W. said...

Tyler looks just like Frank in those first pictures. He is so Cute and happy!

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is so cute!! I can't believe he's two months already!! I hope you find your camera too! Keep us posted.
Suz

The Newton's said...

Tyler is so precious. His smile is contagious!

Amanda said...

Tyler is adorable! My favorite picture is the one he has a big smile on his face. He is so happy and cute! See you soon!

amyop said...

OH MY!!! I have to get over there! He looks so big! I love these pics! We are so lucky to have these little boys to love on us!!!!