Lilypie

Sunday, June 8, 2008

That is Good Sleep!

Tyler loves to nap. And he is so cute when he does it. He loves sprawling out and throwing his legs up on something. I've just noticed that I have been taking a lot of pictures of him sleeping because he is so darn cute! So I hope these put a smile on your face.

Somehow, he wiggled out of the wedge that is supposed to keep him in place, and then he threw his legs on it! He slept like this for 2 hours!
He took a nap in our bed and wiggled into his Daddy's spot and slept so peacefully. Anytime he is having trouble falling asleep, we lay him in the spot and he goes right to sleep.

This was his Sunday afternoon nap today. I don't know what he was hiding from, but he covered his eyes so he didn't see :-)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

He is soooo beautiful!! I love these pictures. Treasure those times, they go by so quickly! Love you guys, Catherine

Amanda said...

Tyler is precious! I can't wait to get my hands on him! Cat is right, time flies by so quickly so take as much as you can in because he will be in another cute stage soon and what you thought was cute before he'll stop doing and do something else that's even more precious. I find myself now saying I remember when Austin use to do this and I wish he would do it again, but you can't go back. I miss him being a baby.
See you soon!

Amber and Matt said...

Angie, these are precious pictures...especially the one where he is covering his eyes!

rita and andy said...

They are precious!

Ashley W. said...

Too too cute, I would love to see this little one I have called several times, I think you ride the raod too much!