Lilypie

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Couldn't Do It!

I just couldn't send him to daycare today....but not for the reasons you are thinking. Little Man is sick!!!! Yes, I said SICK!!! Me and little man both have horrible head colds, courtesy of Daddy Tank. He was sick last week and he has given it to us. Tyler has the cutest sounding cough. It is so pitiful. But he is still in the best mood. He just looks at me with those sweet eyes and smiles. I took him to the doctor yesterday and the doctor gave him a decongestant. He doesn't have a fever, but the doctor told me not to send him to daycare until Monday. So I CALLED IN SICK my first day back!!!

So Tyler and I have a couple of more days together. I secretly think Tyler knew he was going to go to daycare and couldn't stand to be away from his mommy so he got sick. Well I gotta run, Tyler just woke up.

7 comments:

rita and andy said...

Girl I have been thinking about you all day. Glad to know you get a few more days with your little man. I will be thinking about you on Monday! :-)

Ashley W. said...

I was thinking of you yesterday but did not want to call because I was unble to funtion the first day I left Peyton. I hope Tyler feels better, you guys enjoy the next few days together.

Anonymous said...

I love reading all about you and Tyler. You keep me laughing with your posts! I hope you two get to feeling better. Take care and savor the weekend together! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought about you all day!! That first day and every day after that is very difficult. I sure hope he gets to feelings better. Enjoy every minute with him, they go so quickly.

Tara Jane said...

Just don't go back to work. :) Or, keep calling in sick. :) Just kidding. I miss you!!! I hope Tyler is feeling better...and I can't wait to meet him!! Love, Tara Jane

amjackson said...

well, i hate that he's sick but at least you guys get some more time together!:)

amjackson said...

Oh wait!! It's Monday today. Let me know how it went!! :)