Lilypie

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Still Baking....

Yes I am still VERY pregnant...not by choice! I am huge! I have hit that beyond miserable stage where even my maternity clothes are starting to look like I bought them out of the juniors department...and just so you have a really good mental picture...I think the last time I shopped in the juniors department was middle school! I am not one of those glowing pregnant women. And my feet are huge! They look like Shrek feet!

I was so disappointed at my doctor's appointment on Monday. I saw my least favorite doctor in the group, and as always, he rushed through the appointment. He was only in the room for 2 minutes and he didn't even examine me!!! So I have no idea if I have made any progress. I see my favorite doctor on Monday and he is the one who said he did not want me going until May b/c Tyler would be too big. So I am crossing my fingers that he's going to 'help me out' next week. Otherwise I am liable to have a nervous breakdown and just start crying on him. So we shall see.

Thanks to everyone for all the phone calls checking on me. I've been very slack lately about returning calls. Mostly b/c I lay on the couch after work and do absolutely nothing while Frank works in the yard (which looks amazing!). Hey, I figure I've got the next 18 years to wear myself out...I mine as well enjoy these last few days of peace and quite!

5 comments:

amyop said...

I bet this doctor will help you out! I can't wait to meet Tyler! I'm sorry you are having such a horrible time with swelling:( That can't be comfortable:( It's all worth it though!

amjackson said...

Mental picture?? How about a REAL picture. I don't think I have seen any pregnant shots of you lately!! :) The last little bit is tough but enjoy the rest while you can......The first 3 months you won't be getting much sleep!!

Ashley W. said...

hang in there it is well worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Poor Angie!! I've been thinking about you this week and hoping you would have good news. I am convinced I was induced because my doctor felt sorry for me and thought I was going to lose it. SO, maybe a few tears or erratic behavior in the exam room might help!!;)

Hang in there! I know it is tough, but wait til you see your prize!!!!

The Newton's said...

Angie, I haven't had a chance to read lately and I have been asking everyone how you are. I am sorry to hear you are miserable. I am sure they will do something in the next week or so. Just know that when Tyler arrives he will be ready b/c he is "fully baked."
Good Luck tomorrow and let me know if we can do anything for you guys.