Lilypie

Monday, April 28, 2008

Almost There!!!

I just had my checkup and surprise, surprise...still no progress. I thought for sure I would have started something because I had contractions and horrible back pain all day on Sunday and all night long. But no progress. I think Dr. McDaniel had pity on my because I looked horrible at my appointment. So I check in Wednesday afternoon and they'll start the drip on Thursday morning. So Hopefully we'll have a little baby on Thursday!

Now for a "Poor Frank" story since I've been hearing how hard this pregnancy has been on HIM! I was in pain all day Sunday. I had horrible back pain and contractions all day long. And Frank comes in at lunch time and wants to know what's for lunch. Now he knows I am hurting and he honestly wants to know what I am going to feed him. The poor baby apparently doesn't know how to feed himself. So I huff and puff and go get takeout. Then...as if asking for lunch wasn't bad enough...later on, he wants to know what's for dinner. Well after hurting ALL DAY long I had literally had it at that point and told him whatever he found in the kitchen was for dinner. And then he had the nerve to tell me "I didn't have to be so mean to him." ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!! I mean honestly. I have received no credit at all from him for carrying around this little Husky and he has the nerve to say I am being "mean." (Boy is he in for a rude awakening when the real contractions start!)

So here's a topic for discussion...why are men such babies? If Frank plants a new flower in the yard I have to put an ad in the paper congratulating and thanking him. But I have suffered through morning sickness, back pain, being miserable, and all the other yucky details that go along with pregnancy and I haven't gotten anything. All I get is, "What's for lunch." I even asked for a back massage on Sunday and he said, "I'll rub your back if you rub my feet." Well I don't want to rub his feet in between my contractions...I just wanted my back rubbed. And at this point in the game, I feel like I deserve a massage without having to do anything in return. And if Frank is a smart man...which lately I have been having some doubts...he'll give me a back rub tonight without asking for anything in return. (Did I just make that Hint obvious enough for him?)

So that's enough for my moaning and groaning...Wildcat will go back in her cage and cool off so I can see my little bundle of joy on Thursday :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there you are doing a fine job.

Tank

Amanda said...

Baby Tyler will be here Thursday, which is mine and Ty's anniversary. Yeah!! I want to know ASAP on his arrival! I am so HAPPY for you guys! You are about to enter a whole new world, but a great one! I can't wait!!! Love U!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!! :-) I will be ready and waiting for any and all information.

~Aunt Rere

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I know you are so ready for Tyler to be here. I can't wait to meet him. I know you are READY!! Hang in there only two more days!!!

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo!! Good news Angie!

You are going to do great!!!!! Can't wait to hear that Tyler has arrived!