Lilypie

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Massage Update

Apparently my hint about getting a back massage was not clear enough....I received no offers last night. I did get my bedroom curtains hung...but no massage. I guess 1 out of 2 isn't too bad. And the curtains do look good. He always does a really good job of measuring things out just right and lining everything up. I don't have that much patience, so I am glad he does. Although I don't think Frank is crazy about them. But at this point, they look better than what we had, which was nothing.

So after not being offered a massage, I decided to take matters into my own hands and I called this morning and scheduled myself a pregnancy massage for tomorrow morning, and then I will check in to the hospital that afternoon. It will either be a complete waste of money, or it will be the nice calm before the storm :-). I am hoping it will relax me. I got no sleep last night. My back is killing me...the doctor says it sounds like I am going to have back labor. So I am hoping this massage will at least help out temporarily.

3 comments:

rita and andy said...

Do you need someone to go with you just to make sure you make it through the massage ok?? If so, I am that person!!

Anonymous said...

Angie, you make me laugh!! I hope everything goes well on Thursday! Take care!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just got the email from Rita that you're at the hospital right now, so you won't be getting that massage you were talking about, but I sure hope you get one after this baby comes!! Just thinking of you right now!!!
Much love,
Suz