Lilypie

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MISERABLE

This one word sums me up right now...I am miserable. I continue to drop lower and lower and Tyler is head down, but I am not making ANY progress. Surprise, surprise...when do I have a normal anything. 3 weeks ago he was 5 lbs 3 ounces, and the Dr. is estimating he is around 8lbs now. Right now, I am measuring at 40 weeks, but technically I am only 36 weeks! So I have another ultrasound on Tuesday to check the baby's weight again and make sure developmentally he is ready to be delivered and then they will schedule an induction. Which in a way worries me b/c they say induction actually makes the labor a lot longer. And I am a wimp. I really don't want an all day ordeal. But I am ready for him to be out. I can't sleep. I have the worse cramps at night time, and he is right on my bladder. I can go to the bathroom and before I get up, I already feel like I have to go again. (I know....too much details, but I'm whining right now so bear with me.) This little Husky is probably laughing his tush off. He and his daddy are secretly enjoying this, I just know they are.

And now the icing on the cake....I can't wear any of my shoes b/c my feet are too fat....along with every other part of me. It's been chilly all this week and I'm walking around in flip flops that don't even match! Of course, nothing I wear right now really matches b/c I've outgrown everything. My belly is dropping, my pants won't stay up, and my shirts insist on riding up. Go ahead...get a visual and you'll laugh your butt off! It's not a pretty picture. And if Frank ask me one more time if I'm into "belly shirts" right now, or gives me that look that guys get when they see a fat girl in a bikini...I am going to suffocate him while he sleeps. To be honest, I already want to strangle him. I toss and turn at night, then get up to go to the bathroom, and then toss and turn some more. And the more I listen to him snore away, the madder I get at him. It might sound mean, but I would personally like for him to suffer just a little bit along with me. Misery loves company :-)

5 comments:

amyop said...

You guys are the best! Just wait to the baby arrives! That's all I have to say!

amjackson said...

Hillarious!! Well I hate that your miserable but I didn't get induced and I was still in a 18.5 hour labor while pushing 2.5 hours so an induction can't get worse then that!! :) Can't wait to hear that good news that he's arrived!!

Anonymous said...

Wildcat strikes again..

Frank

Anonymous said...

Oh Angie, I feel SO for you!! You are bringing back lots of memories. I was induced and it actually would have been quick, but the epidural slowed things down, not the induction.

I assure you things will be fine and no matter how the labor ends up, you will NOT care once you lay eyes on your baby!!

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I feel for you right now. Just reading your blog makes me hurt for you. I hope you can find that a little bit of comfort and rest somehow until this baby comes. I'm thinking of you and waiting for the news!! Good Luck!!
Suz