Lilypie

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Special Friends


I have the best group of friends that a girl could EVER ask for. When I began FMU, I never imagined meeting such a special group of people as my ADPi sisters. God knew what he was doing (as always) when he blessed me with each of them. Most people don't keep in touch with their high school or college buddies, but it's amazing how we all come together to help each other celebrate those special times in our lives.

My closest group of 'sisters' threw me a baby shower this month and I was so touched by how many people came. Girls drove in from out of town, and some even left their kids for the afternoon to come and celebrate with me. It meant so much to me. More than they will EVER know!!!! We all became so close in college and it's amazing how after being out of school for 6 years, we are all still close. Many have moved away and yet we still find time to catch up with one another. These truly are the sisters I never had.

Thank you so much for making this day so special and loving my baby before you've even met him. I can't wait for him to meet everyone and know how lucky his mommy is to have such special friends!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

And we are blessed to have you as our friend as well. We love you and Baby Tyler!! :)