Lilypie

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THE BIG REVEAL!!!

After weeks of remodeling...the kitchen is DONE!!! And I am in love! Specifically with...you guessed it...the DISHWASHER!!! We are having to wash everything before putting it up, and I actually washed 12 plates, 8 bowls, 6 glasses, and 14 place settings of silverware at ONE TIME!!!! It would have taken at least 3 loads with the old dishwasher! I am in love. So here goes for the big reveal!

Before...







And After...


This is where the old doorway, pantry and table was before. We closed that doorway in so we could have a wall of cabinets. There it is...my precious new dishwasher! Isn't it pretty! And all the counter space. I am in love!
Notice...no bars on the door! And look at the new pretty window!!! We put new windows in our entire house too.
Our new microwave has a venting system on it, so now we don't have that gosh awful 1938 ventilation fan in the wall!!! If you didn't notcie the fan before...look up at the before pictures. It was hideous!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I love your NEW kitchen!! I know you're excited to finally have it completed. :o) I am so happy for you!! Miss You!!
Amanda

rita and andy said...

I love it! It looks great!!! Now I am ready for you to have me over to dinner. :-)

amyop said...

I love it! I will have to stop by and see it in person! I am so glad you won't have to wash all those baby bottles by hand!

Amber and Matt said...

How wonderful! The new kitchen looks great and very efficient, with a lot of storage and counter space.

amjackson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I totally LOVE IT!! I can't wait to come over and have you cook me dinner! :)

Anonymous said...

Very Nice. When are you having everyone over for dinner. :)

Tara Jane said...

Wow, Angie, this looks great!!! OK, I thought the first pictures were the redo and I was very confused. :) It was sooooo good to see you Saturday night!!