Lilypie

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
His onLy
BegottEn
SoN
That whosoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.”
–John 3:16

I stole this from someone elses blog, but I thought it was appropriate for Valentines. We are so loved and so blessed!
Here are just a few of the things I am most Thankful for on Valentines Day:
  • Frank: He drives me up the wall the majority of the time, but boy do I love him. I love him so much it hurts!!!!
  • Baby Tyler: Even though I haven't met you yet, I have already fallen head over heels!
  • My Momma: She's my best friend, and I can't even begin to express how thankful I am that she's MY MOM!!! I hope I am half as good of a mom as she is. I love her so much.
  • My Daddy: I will always be a daddy's girl and he knows it!
  • My Brothers: Growing up with 3 dads was rough...but I sure do love them.
  • Izzie, Maddie, and Walker: Life is so much fun when they are around. I can't wait for Tyler to be able to play with them.
  • My Friends: I've got the greatest girlfriends in the World!!!!!

2 comments:

amyop said...

Awwwww!!!!! I love you too and very thankful for you too!

rita and andy said...

Your girlfriends are lucky to have you TOO!!!