Lilypie

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sick Baby

Tyler has not been feeling too good since Friday. I called the doctor and they told me to give him the medicine they prescribed last time and see if it worked. So I began giving it to him, but he still had a pitiful cough that would wake him up at night time. So Monday I called and spoke with the nurse and she told me to bring him in on Tuesday. Well I had a big meeting today at work that I could not miss. So Momma came up and took him to the doctor. I felt like the worse mom ever b/c I couldn't take him myself. Any other time it would have been more than OK to miss work, but not today.

So momma took little man to the doctor and he told her that he didn't think it was allergies, which is what we thought it was. He thinks he may have asthma!!! POOR LITTLE GUY! The pitiful cough was actually caused by him wheezing. The doctor doesn't want to run any test right now b/c he's still so little. But he has him on albuterol drops. The good news is, he may grow out of it, which is what I am hoping for. Frank and I both have asthma, so we knew he stood a good chance of having it as well, but I didn't think it would show up this soon. Even though little man isn't feeling 100%, he's still the happiest little baby. He just grins and laughs. I love him so much . He's brightens our lives so much. Here's some recent pictures for you. I hope they make you smile!

He's getting so BIG!! Just look at that sweet face!
Izzie LOVES Tyler! She gets so tickled with him. She just smiles and says, "Tyler loves Izzie. He like me!" And Tyler gets the biggest smile on his face when she talks to him.

My 2 favorite guys. Don't they look so peaceful...you'd never know they were BOTH snoring in this picture :-) " Mommy...please don't put me in this car seat. I want to play!" 30 seconds after this picture was taken, he was asleep! But I thought this was so funny.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

It's no fun when your baby is sick that's for sure! I hope things get better soon! I can't believe how fast Tyler is growing. He is such a cutie pie! I hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

The last pic is so funny! Hope he feels better soon!

rita and andy said...

So sorry he hasn't been feeling well. But you are right, he is still one cute little kiddo. The last picture is great! I am sure he will love to bring it out when he is older... I hope you are feeling better.

amyop said...

Poor little Fella! I hope he does grow out of it! If he does end up having it, we won't make him climb the empire state building! You have my word! HaHa!

I love the last picture!

amjackson said...

I love that last picture. That will be great for his HS annual.