Lilypie

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Big Boy

My Little Man is getting so big! He loves to talk and is getting so expressive. I love watching his personality develop. He is feeling much better now...mostly due to NaNa (my mom) coming up and SPOILING HIM ROTTEN! She kept him from Wed. to Saturday and he loved every minute. And Frank and I got to get some sleep and a clean house...so that was really nice! Tyler will lay and play on his own right now and Frank and I just watch him and laugh. He gets so tickled with himself. He grins from ear to ear now and gets so shy. I could just eat him up! Here's some pictures from the last week or so and you'll see why we are so in love with out little man!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

PRECIOUS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT LITTLE CUTIE! MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute!!!!

The Newton's said...

He is so cute. How does he like his shoes?

Ashley W. said...

He is so cute, I cannot beleive how much he has grown since supper club

amyop said...

So sweet! I loved getting to see you last night! I had a great time. I love the tighten up story! Too much fun!