Lilypie

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Poor Frank

My husband is dying. He has a sore throat and ear ache and we are certain that he only has a few days left to live.

Last night Frank had to watch Tyler while I went to dinner with the girls from work. He could not believe I was abandoning him during his hour of need. So he calls his sister (a nurse) because he is on his death bed. You should have heard how pitiful he sounded. But miraculously when he called me 5 minutes later, he sounded just fine. So I then said, "Frank, if you feel this bad, you shouldn't go to the Carolina Game tomorrow night. That night air and all that noise is really going to bother your earache." He replied, "I'll stick a cotton ball in my ear." So what a dedicated fan...Frank on his death bed, but still able to cheer his team on to victory. Sounds like a Lifetime movie doesn't it.

So my poor, poor husband is so sick. I'm glad I have life insurance on him b/c it's not looking good. So please remember, in lieu of flowers, you can just make a donation to the Tyler Mac college fun.

4 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

Oh poor Frank! I think all of us married women can relate. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Angie, you are hilarious!!!

Hope Frank feels better soon!

DeAnn Tiller said...

You express our feelings about "sick" husbands so well! I love it! Hope Frank has recovered from his illness!

amjackson said...

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Ohmigosh!! You are too funny!!