Lilypie

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nursery

The crib is up and the dresser is in. I'm getting the nursery organized, so I should have pictures up this week! It is looking so cute. Frank won't admit it, but he is in love with the fishing stuff in the nursery. I think I compromised very well and gave him a true "little boys" room, but it is still so precious! I can't wait to show everyone.

And Sunday, I was actually nice...ALL DAY LONG!!!! The claws didn't come out once! I feel the need to brag on myself since Frank has been giving me such a hard time about my 'mood swings.' And the house is starting to come together...after 2 years! Our new living room furniture is supposed to be in at the end of the month, and we have been getting window treatments made, so hopefully those will be hung by the end of the month too. And Frank is working on a flower bed in the front of the house...I hope he knows how to keep them alive! I do not have a green thumb! By the time everything is done, we'll feel like we are living in a brand new house! Which is good b/c we'll be so broke by the end of it that we won't be able to go out anymore. So we'll be at home eating sandwiches and potato chips if anyone wants to come over and join us :-)

3 comments:

amjackson said...

Hey, been there, done that!! Ramen noodles arn't so bad either! :) Can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

Anonymous said...

Calm as a kitten right now

--Frank

Amber and Matt said...

So glad everything is coming together! Can't wait to see nursery pics too.