Lilypie

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Little Husky

I just had my checkup and I got to see my little Husky! At 33 weeks, he is already 5 lbs. and 2 ounces!!! According to my doctor, I am measuring at 36 weeks!!! He said there is no way I am making it to my due date. So I have mixed emotions....first pure elation that he's almost here and then pure fear that he's almost here!!!

I have not started 'nesting' yet, but boy has Frank. As soon as I told him what the doctor said (he went to the ultrasound, but skipped out on the exam) he immediately started spouting off our list of things that we needed to go ahead and get done. So I think Frank is going to be a little mother hen. I told Frank that my body is technically at the 36 week point, so I couldn't over exert myself. :-) Hey, I need to go ahead and milk it while I can!

So I am now in overdrive mode b/c I really think this baby is coming mid-April and my doctor seems to agree! I told him today that I am not woman enough to pop out a big baby, and he assured me that he had plenty of drugs to help me through the process. I'm starting to get nervous now...

6 comments:

rita and andy said...

YEAH!! I understand the nervous thing but I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet Tyler. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you or should I say help Frank to get ready!! :-)

Amanda said...

WoW! I am really excited to meet my nephew, Tyler, and it sounds like it is going to be really soon. If you need me to help you finish getting ready for baby Tyler's arrival, please let me know. Love Ya!

amjackson said...

Hey, Don't be nervous!! Drugs are FABULOUS!! Just get that epideral and everything will be A-OK!! :) Make sure I am notified as soon as Sweet Tyler gets here. I wanna take a trip up to Florence to get my hands on him ASAP!!

Ashley W. said...

I am so excited, DOnt's worry about the pain I had a 9lb with no 3 epiderals that did not work and I have a terrible tolerance for pain, you will be fine, can't wait to see him!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for ya'll!!! It's getting close.

I realized during labor one very important thing: you cannot go back once it starts and all you want to do is get that baby out no matter what it takes! You will be so caught up in everything that you will amaze yourself at what you are capable of!! You will be fine!!

amyop said...

How Exciting! Franks sounds like JV! He is definitly the mother hen in our house hold! He will even admit to it! Please let me know what we can do to help!