Lilypie

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Name Game

Many of you know that Frank has been driving me up the wall about a name. And he has finally decided on

Tyler MacRoy Branton.

The middle name has a special meaning. It's Frank's grandfather's middle name (Macadoo) and my papa's first name (Roy) put together.

On a funny note: Frank and I went to register at Babies R' Us on Sunday. Frank wanted to register for Tonka trucks and I assured him we were a few years away from this. But it surprised me that he registered for all the saftey stuff: outlet plugs, cabinent locks, etc. And I wouldn't have really pictured him knowing about all of that, so that was a nice surprise. Tonight we are registering at Target, so that should be another adventure. It so much fun picking out baby stuff. I wasn't this excited about registering for our wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Nice mix of family names.

amyop said...

So much fun! I love the name I am glad to know that I can rub your belly and call him by his name!

amjackson said...

I love the name!! And I know what you mean about registering.....It's the MOST FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

You spelled my grandfather's name wrong idiot?