Lilypie

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Frank has some "Concerns"

Frank completely cracked me up this week. First, I have been trying to find nursery bedding that I really like. And shopping for a little boy is not easy, and I know it will only get harder. Everything is made for GIRLS! And he is so worried about me making the nursery "girly". So he came up with an idea. Frank has a 'boys room' that has several deer on the wall and wildlife pictures up. He thinks we should turn the 'boys room' into the nursery and leave the deer on the wall and do camo crib bedding!!!! Ahmmm....I don't think so!!! He wants my sweet baby boy to learn to hunt before he even walks!!!

So then after this conversation of "Frank, you're getting your little boy, so just let me have my fun doing the nursery." Frank looks at me with this concerned look and says, "I'm really worried about you." And I ask him why, b/c to my knowledge I haven't had any psycho moments lately. And he says, "I don't know what you are going to do when you don't have anything in common with the baby." And he is DEAD SERIOUS!!!! And I bust out laughing. And he says, "I'm seriuos. What are you going to do when all he wants to do is go fishing with his daddy." My response: I'm going to let him! And momma is going to go shopping and get a pedicure!

So that's my funny story of the day. Frank has even asked me how soon is he going to be able to 'load the baby in the truck' (like he's a bag of deer corn or something) and go off with him. I said he could take him after the first week :-)

Oooohhhh....this is going to be such an adventure. I will now have 2 children to raise! HA!

4 comments:

amjackson said...

That is hilarious! And your name game was hilarious too! You guys make me laugh so hard. I can't wait to see what you pick out for the nursery. Poshtots.com has a lot of cute ideas, and bedding if you can afford it! :)

rita and andy said...

I love it! Sounds like we may have more girl time than we thought!!

Ashley W. said...

Frank is a nut, please do not hang a deer in Baby Branton's room that could be pretty scry if he were to wake up and see it!

amyop said...

LOVE IT! JUST like you said last night. He will be begging for you to distract baby branton while he sneeks out the back door to go hunting! Moms know all and we will both look back and laugh at the post when it happens!