Lilypie

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Everything Looks Great

I just had my 12 week checkup and everything went well. I've gained .9 lbs this month, so that was wonderful news! I heard the baby's heartbeat and Dr. Coker said it was really strong. That was exciting. The best news of all...I get to find out what I am having at my 16 week checkup, which happens to be the day before Thanksgiving! That's going to make the 'day after Thanksgiving' shopping a complete blast! I can not wait....this is going to be so exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything is going so well for you. Can't wait to find out what Baby Branton will be. :-)
Rita

amyop said...

Yea!!!!! I am so glad that they agreed! You must of put on your usual Angie Charm! I just knew they would see it your way!

amjackson said...

YAY!! I can't wait!!
I better get a phone call on that day! :)