Lilypie

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Who Shrunk My Clothes?

Well this is the first week I can actually say my pants are snug. To be completely honest, I'm actually sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned. It's really hit all of a sudden. Last week my clothes fit fine. I choose to believe that Frank accidentally dried my jeans and they shrank. But deep down inside I know the truth...baby butterbean is growing strong. And it only gets bigger from here!

The all day sickness is easing off. Now I only get sick in the mornings, which is extremely nice. I still don't have much of an appetite. I do however love sweets right now. I made funfetti cupcakes for Halloween....they lasted a day. I had no self control. Although I did have some help since Frank couldn't let me eat alone. I actually had cupcakes for supper! How sad is that. Hmmmm....maybe that's why my clothes are snug today......

3 comments:

amyop said...

Too funny! I love that Baby Branton likes sweets. It will only make HIM sweeter! Hummm..... Cupcakes sound pretty good to me too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great meal if you ask me!!

~Rita

amjackson said...

Well we want some cupcakes too!!
Come & see us in Cola!! We miss you!
Steph & Ash