Lilypie

Monday, November 26, 2007

It's A...

It's A BOY!!!!!

Frank is bouncing off the walls with excitement. He's already talking about tee-ball teams, boy scouts, and hunting. It cracks me up just listening to him. The baby got his first camouflage outfit from my sister-in-law Crystal, and Frank just beamed when I showed it to him. I think he would do the entire nursery in camo if I let him. Crystal also picked up a lion costume for him---and what ADPi would not LOVE this. Frank on the other hand was not thrilled. He said he needed to be something more "manly---like a deer or something." Now let me remind every one that our little boy will only be 6 months next Halloween...but his daddy already wants him to be a man. HA! How funny is that.

I on the other hand am thrilled about having a momma's boy. I can't wait to cuddle up with him. It's hard to believe that at this time next year, I will be a mommy. (Kind of scary too.)

And I am so excited too about our good friends Brent and DeAnn having a little boy as well. DeAnn is about 2 weeks ahead of me, so our baby will have a best bud from day 1. And it seems like so many of our friends have little boys, that Frank will have no problem recruiting for his tee-ball team!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the news! Just in time for holiday shopping. I'm sure you'll get lots of blue gifts! I continue to wish you well during your pregnancy!

amyop said...

I love the camo! Post a pic of both outfits for our eyes to see!!!

Can't wait to meet the little Branton Boy!

amjackson said...

Don't let him do the room in Camo, PLEASE!! :)
If we were closer, we could be on your t-ball team!

Hope said...

Congratulations Angie and Frank!!