Lilypie

Friday, December 14, 2007

Great Check Up

I had my 20 week check up today and everything is looking great. The baby's heartbeat was 157, so we've got a strong little guy in there. I still haven't felt him move, but my doctor said that should happen any day now. Probablly next week while I am in Disney World.

I promise I will post pictures next week so everyone can see my growing my belly. It's starting to really stick out there. I've only gained 2lbs. since my last check-up, but my doctor told me it's all baby. And from here on out, he said I will probably begin gaining 1 pound per week. So I should probablly go ahead and wave bye-bye to my feet, b/c after this month, I won't be seeing them for a while :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disney World, oh boy! I hope you have a wonderful time and don't get too tired out from the pregnancy! Can't wait to see belly pics!

amjackson said...

Good Report!! Too bad he won't remember his first trip to Disney World! :)Take me with you!!

Tara Jane said...

So, do you want to hear how jealous I am that you're going to Disney World????? I'm glad you're doing well. I'm in Florence every week, so we DEFINITELY need to get together and hang out!!!