Lilypie

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sweetest Gift of All

Baby Branton moved!!! I was so excited I could barely contain myself. Saturday night I was laying on the couch half asleep when I felt something 'thump' me. At first I woke up thinking Frank did it, but I was by myself. And it thumped my stomach again, almost as if to say "Mom, it's me...I'm down here!" I was so excited and I couldn't wait for Frank to get home so I could tell him.

Now he is moving and squirming all day long. I can be in a complete daze and I will feel him move and it reminds me that I have a sweet little baby inside of me. It may be strange, but some mornings I would wake up and forget that I was pregnant because the only evidence was a growing belly. But now I feel pregnant.

So Baby Branton gave his momma the sweetest gift of all for Christmas!! Now I can't wait to meet my little man.

I'll post pictures of my growing belly and Christmas in a few days, but I couldn't wait to share my exciting news!!!

3 comments:

amjackson said...

YAY!! That is so much fun. What a great feeling. Josh used to say that when my stomach was moving that it looked like a scene from the movie ALIEN. MEN...HMMM!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I know you have been waiting for this for a long time now! I can't wait to see updated photo's!!

~Rita

amyop said...

Yippie! I am so excited for you! That was my favorite too! Not too much longer! I am so excited to meet him!