Lilypie

Monday, October 22, 2007

When Will It End....

The morning sickness is starting to ease up. I still get sick about 2-3 times a day, but nothing like it was. But now the tiredness has set in. I thought this was the one thing I was going to skip, but this past week has been awful. I feel so lazy. I sleep in, lay on the couch, take a shower, and then I have to take a nap. My house is in desperate need of a cleaning, but I have no desire to get off the couch. Is this normal?? I have my 12-week check up on Wednesday and I hope Dr. Phillips can give me some advice on how to increase my energy.

Some of you have asked me what my cravings are, and to my disappointment, food in general does nothing for me right now. It's become a chore to eat. And for someone who normally LOVES to eat...this is quite a change. I'm ready for the 'good symptoms' of pregnancy to start kicking in.

No comments: