Lilypie

Friday, October 19, 2007

Chinese Prediction...

In the past, whenever one of my friends gets pregnant, we always look at the Chinese Calendar to see what they are having. And to my surpise, it has always been accurate for us. So I finally found the Chinese calendar online, thanks to Ashley, and it says....

Baby Branton will be a BOY!!!

So...we'll have to wait a little longer to see how accurate it is. Here's the link to the calendar if anyone wants to take a look.

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html


3 comments:

amjackson said...

Looks like Boys are winning!! HA!! I can't wait to see if I am right!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have yall picked out names yet? Hope the all-day sickness is getting better. See you soon! :)

amyop said...

I voted boy! Even before the calander! We shall see can't wait!