Lilypie

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meet Our Little One!


Frank and I had our ultrasound today and this is our little baby. He is 8 weeks and 6 days old and we even heard the heartbeat! It was beating 152 times per minute! It was really neat seeing a tiny little baby, that actually looks like a baby. You can see the head and the body really good. My baby already knows how to strike a pose! Takes after it's momma!

Also at today's doctor appointment, I begged for drugs to cure my morning, noon, and night sickness. The doctor weighed me and I have lost 3.5lbs in 2 weeks. So he wrote out a perscription. But my main question....why can't I loose weight when I'm not pregnant? It just isn't fair. But I'll take this as another blessing my little one is bringing me. :-)

7 comments:

lynette gaddy said...

Frank & Angie

I just know it's a boy. I will be around for any advice you may need. Call me anytime.

Lynette

Tara Jane said...

You crack me up. It's exciting to see that ultrasound picture! And isn't it weird to think that their little hearts beat twice as fast as ours?? Hope you're feeling a little better! :)

amjackson said...

Awwww.......Baby Branton is PRESH!!
And, I felt your pain with the sickness!! YUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the sickness is getting better. I can't even imagine feeling sick all the time. Glad to know everything checked out well. Can't wait to see you!!

amyop said...

I think it is a boy! You are already calling the butterbean a He! That means it is a definite boy! Mommy's are always right!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie! I'm very happy to know things are going well...other than the morning, noon & night sickness. Take care!

Ashley W. said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, I hate that yo are having so much sickness.