Lilypie

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby Butterbean

Tomorrow Frank and I will get to see our baby butterbean. We have an appointment for an ultrasound at 9:30 and we should get a more accurate due date. I didn't think I would be nervous but I really am. I am hoping they will give me some medicine for my Morning, Noon and Night Sickness. This baby is already grounded for a week for making me sick! HA!!!!

As for the "Is it a Boy of Girl" vote.....it's 6 to 5 favoring a girl. I think Frank would be completely devastated if he doesn't get his little "Tank". But mommy would be tickled pink!

Frank is really getting into this baby stuff. He was watching a show on babies inside the womb, and it was showing how babies learn flavors based on what their mommy's eat. He said butterbean is going to love chicken fingers. Which to everyone's surprise...I have not wanted chicken AT ALL!!!! Mashed potatos and corn though....that's another story.

I'll let everyone know how butterbean is doing tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

OF course we want a girl...an ADPi Legacy! We all know that no matter what your butterbean will be loved very much!

amjackson said...

Can't wait to hear how everything went. Post immediatly unless you want me blowing up your cellie! :)

Tank said...

You think my picture is cute, you ought to see my daddy!!