Lilypie

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Messy Little Boy

The other night I had to run to the grocery store so I asked Frank to feed Tyler. Big Mistake. This is what I came home to...

Do you know how hard it is to scrub Ravioli out of eyebrows? So this is the conversation that occured between Frank and I:
Angie: What were you thinking letting him completly feed himself (while I am dying of laughter)
Frank: Well I saw you letting him feed himself spaghetti, so I thought this was close enough.
Angie: But Frank, I only give him 3 or 4 noodles at a time. What did you do, dump the whole can on his tray?
Frank: (with a smile) Well yea, how else was he going to feed himself....
I think I would have been better off just waiting till I got home to feed Tyler. Not only did I have to clean him up, I had to scrap it off the window seal, scrub the floor, and I'm still applying Shout to his clothes......Oh my messy little boy.

3 comments:

rita and andy said...

I love that he has on a pretty WHITE cloth bib. Do you need Caroline to pass along some of her plastic bibs? Too cute... I sure hope nobody was coming to see the house with all the ravioli on the window seal...

Ashley W. said...

That sure was a cute bib that is prbably not any good anymore! this is so cute!

Megan Miles Alba said...

I seem to recall a certain SOMEONE scrubbing blue eyeshadow out of her eyebrows at the age of 11. He takes after his mother. :-)