Lilypie

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun New Website

I have to admit, I am addicted to shopping online. Even more so now that Tyler is here. I just don't have time to do 'real' shopping like I used to. Well, I came across the neatest website recently called Ebates. All you do is log on to ebates and connect to your store you want to shop at. You earn rebates just for shopping! I've already earned $10! You earn money for shopping on ebay, Target, Vista Print, Sephora...you name it and it's probablly listed. And they give you referral dollars too! Hint, hint...go and sign up and I get $5.00 and YOU get $5.00! Hey, it's a win-win!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=nv%2FDtu1FGSQrwhSHXt99jg%3D%3D

On a "Tyler Note"...he has strep throat but is still so incredibly happy. I really don't know how we got so blessed with such a sweet baby! Frank has been really good with helping watch Tyler. I stay home in the mornings and Frank comes home at 1:00 so I can go into work for a few hours. Most dads would not do that, but I didn't even have to ask Frank! He just offered! And it's been such a big help. I've got some really good pictures to post from this weekend of little man but my camera battery is dead. I'll charge it and post tomorrow.

1 comment:

amyop said...

Poor Tyler! Give him my love! I had fun last night!