Lilypie

Monday, October 20, 2008

Bedtime With Tyler

I love my mommy and daddy. When they pick me up from 'school', we go home and have so much fun. After they play with me, they feed me some yummy food. I haven't quite got the hang of eating yet, but mommy says I'm still learning.

After I finish eating, I get to play some more in the bath tub. I am learning how to splash and I think it's fun.


All that playing makes me so sleepy. My mommy loves watching me sleep. She thinks I am so cute when my tushy sticks up in the air.
When I wake up in the mornings and see my mommy, I get so tickled. She smiles and says, "Good morning sunshine. Did my sweet baby sleep good last night?" And I just giggle and kick until she picks me up.


My mommy and daddy love me so much. I'm such a happy little boy because they always play with me and make me laugh.

No comments: