Lilypie

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Angie's Big Splurge!

After months of debating I finally broke down and bought a Nikon camera! I reasoned that I was missing so many 'kodak' moments so I really, really 'needed' this camera. Needless to say, I wore Tyler out today taking pictures. I think I ended up taking 137 pictures!!! Yes...in one day I took that many. Here's a few of my favorites. (I don't think I did too bad for my first try. Of course, it may have something to do with this cute, adorable baby!) He is getting bigger and bigger each day! Today he laid in the floor and just squeeled and screamed with excitement...for 2 hours! Frank and I just sat back and watched and got so tickled watching him. He is just perfect and boy, oh boy do I love this little guy. I keep thinking, I can't imagine loving him more. And yet, everytime I look at him, my love grows and grows. He's just precious!






8 comments:

DeAnn Tiller said...

I love them! What a happy boy!

rita and andy said...

I guess now I can call you when I need a photo shoot with Caroline!! The pictures look great. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak with you and Frank yesterday at chruch. I hope ya'll enjoyed Sunday School. Take care...

amyop said...

Wow! What a great job! I want one of those as well! Maybe I will ask you to go with me!~ You always seem to help me spend money!

amjackson said...

Does this mean I can come down for a free practice session???

Amber and Matt said...

Angie, these are absolutely fabulous pictures!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures!!! I'm glad you got the camera! We'll have to get together and teach each other tricks we know about the camera.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! You won't regret the camera for a moment. I have a Cannon, but they basically do the same and it was the best purchase!

amyop said...

I love your new back ground!